Midwifery - Permaculture - Spiritual growth
Oledo, Idanha-a-Nova, Portugal
Friends know me as Ibrahim and that is also the name mentioned on my permaculture certificates.
My main interest in permaculture lies in the social and practical aspects of Fair Share and the ethical base this is based on. "Dawn House", my project in central Portugal, focusses mainly on providing service to existing or developing projects in the field of Midwifery, Permaculture and/or Spiritual growth.
* Graduated as a nurse-midwife (Flanders).
* Hospital work on most wards including operation room.
* Home birthing experience as part of a team of midwives in Oregon.
* State licensed course "Development Aid Work".
* Well traveled. Lived in a few countries including Syria, UK, US.
* Flemish (Dutch), French (oral), English, German (notion). Learning Portuguese.
* Certified post graduate teaching license (specialisation: Islamic religion).
* Acquainted with driving vans.
* Managerial functions in a dental practice and estate agency (co-owner)
* Early computer user (C64) and very early adopter of the Internet (dial-up).
* Total objector for draft (both military as axillary civil service).
* Organiser of video documentary events, marches, inspiring publications,...
* Online educator and former activist striving to improve communication.
* Permaculture Teacher Course taken in September 2023.
|Permaculture Design Course "English"|
|Type: Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course|
|Teacher: Silvia Floresta|
|Location: Aldeia do Vale projecto agroecológico - Sintra - Portugal|
|Date: May 2021|
|Permaculture Teachers Training|
|Type: Teacher Training|
|Verifying teacher: Silvia Floresta|
|Other Teachers: Orlando Pereira|
|Location: Aldeia do Vale, Portugal|
|Date: Sep 2023|
|0 PDC Graduates (list)|
|0 PRI PDC Graduates (list)|
|0 Other Course Graduates (list)|
|have acknowledged being taught by Patrick [Ibrahim] Hublou|
|0 have not yet been verified (list)|
|Patrick [Ibrahim] Hublou has permaculture experience in:|