Unlike many permaculture projects that must project stacking into the future, we are starting with mature trees. Circular or fishscale berms act as traps for water and humus. We trim up the trees an strategically thin the branches to let in the light.
Restful Trails Food Forest Gardens is a rural permaculture project whereby forest gardens are being created on a 5 acre property by a private owner.
The owner has been creating food forest gardens on this property for nearly 40 years but lost much of the forests and gardens to a housefire in 20...
Solar Springs Permaculture is a research farm conducting work in land restoration, food production, and appropriate technologies; and a business providing consulting and educational services to the global community and farm goods and nursery stock to its neighbors. It is also the home of Solar Sp...
1. Byggeplass uten naturlige eller menneskeskapte forstyrrelser
2. Boliger plassert borte fra forurensende kilder og støy
3. Bomiljø med lav byggtetthet og tilstrekkelige grøntarealer
4. Personliggjorte, naturlige, menneske- og familieorienterte boliger og boligo...
Forest garden hedge planted!
Setting up the polytunnel after the bottle hedge was done!!
Allotment with reused wood (from the local community college) raised beds as for 1st layout
Clover lawn coming up!!
Polytunnel rain water harvest,I co...
The Permaculture Association of South Australia Incorporated (PASA) is a non-profit voluntary organisation:
* Promoting, practising, and representing Permaculture in South Australia
* Supporting the development of the Permaculture community in South Australia.
Reskilling Festival is a chance for anyone who has any skills to share, and anyone who would like to learn, to get together, share practical skills, stories, ideas, lunch, seeds, recipes and lots of fun.