Posted by Crystal Eastman almost 7 years ago
Compost Tea & Soil Food Web Intensive
with Dr. Elaine Ingham
M.A. Center Castro Valley
February 4-8, 2013
You can register for certain days or the whole course!
Things to look forward to in the course:
- Understand Soil Microlife
- Increase production through top soil health
- Revolutionize your management of soil
- Enlist fungi to mine rocks for phosphorus
- Make biologically powerful compost and compost tea
- Organic vegetarian lunch, snacks, and chai included.
For more detailed information such as the daily schedule and course costs, visit the GreenFriends Farm website!
You must be logged in to comment.