I wish I could say that "I'm just a simple gardener.", but that is expected to come with time. ;)
I'm currently surveying various systems, including this one, and will return periodically for updates.
The systems I am interested in (and have widely-varying degrees of theoretical, virtual and/or practical knowledge/experience in) include;
- Politics ("Hyperdemocracy")
- Sustainable (Wooden) Seaworthy Classic Sailboats
- Natural Building
- Ecovillages/Intentional Communities
- Philosophy, Psychology, Writing
- Ethical/Sustainable/Reasonably Self-sufficient Lifestyle
- The Transition Movement
- Knitting-- just completed first sweater:
- Computer-Aided Design/Drafting/Graphics-- quick doll-house render example of small post-and-beam timberframe straw-bale house design using AutoCAD. The design is bilaterally-symmetrical and can be subdivided into two separate apartments and the thicker-than-shoji walls are sliding for sound-dampening and living-space flexibility:
I'm available for volunteer commitments, including 'aid work', of varying lengths of time (assuming an allowance for transportation/food/accommodations-- cheap/simple is fine) anywhere globally, as well as in exchange for experience/education in any aspect of permaculture.