(projects i'm involved in)
Permaculture consulting & design in northern & north west Tasmania, including:
* Onsite consultations, photo-points, planning; draft sketches to concept design map & report.
* Integrating practical sustainable landscape & permaculture design principles.
* Boosting productivity, soil health, efficient resource use, self-reliance.
* Incorporating water storage & harvesting with contour swales, companion planting & selection, worm farms, organic principles, animal husbandry, shelterbelts, aspect, passive solar design
* Applicable to any scale of landscape from farm to garden, commercial, industrial sites, schools, council etc.
* Combined qualifications in Agriculture, Envtl Science & Permaculture Design.
* On site Energy Saving assessment & retrofit service for Home & Businesses to reduce costs (often ~10%-30% annual saving) of energy, water, waste, transport. eg. installation of energy saving draft stopping, hot water pipe lagging, shower flow upgrades, thermostat adjustments, optional Blower Door Test to identify & eliminate all drafts. Level 2 Energy Audits.
* Computer Servicing (PC or Mac) - optimising speed, malware removal, family online privacy/safety etc.
* Supply of sustainable Automotive Fuel & Metal Saving products, including SMT2 Metal Conditioner - tested by QUT to resist >2 tonne friction without seizing, helps save up to 27% fuel, reduces metal friction/wear, exhaust emissions, boost performance efficiency. www.smtauto.com.au
|Permaculture Design Certificate|
|Type: Introduction to Permaculture|
|Teacher: Geoff Lawton|
|Location: Molesworth, Tasmania|
|Date: Jan 2007|