Permaculture consulting & design in northern & north west Tasmania, including:
* Onsite consultations, photo-points, planning; draft sketches to concept design map & report.
* Integrating practical sustainable landscape & permaculture design principles.
* Boosting productivity, soil health, efficient resource use, self-reliance & resilience to climate change.
* Incorporating water storage & harvesting with contour swales, companion planting & selection (vegies, herbs, fruit & nuts), worm farms, organic principles, animal husbandry, chicken 'tractor' rotations, shelterbelts, aspect, passive solar design, recreational areas... the list goes on ;)
* Applicable to any scale of landscape from farm to garden, commercial, industrial sites, schools, council etc.
* Combined qualifications in Agriculture, Envtl Science & Permaculture Design.
* Also Home & Business Sustainability Assessments & energy saving recommendations / retrofitting to save on costs of energy, water, waste, transport & food.
|Permaculture Design Certificate|
|Type: Introduction to Permaculture|
|Teacher: Geoff Lawton|
|Location: Molesworth, Tasmania|
|Date: Jan 2007|