|Rougemont, Quebec, Canada|
(projects i'm involved in)
Posted by Bernard Alonso over 9 years ago
There is an english translation on web site www.permacultureinternationale.com
Les Équipes Volantes,
Los équipos Volantes.
Open to everyone who has completed a classic Permaculture Design Course anywhere in the world.
The Flying Teams were created to facilitate the active application of Permaculture and to make these practices accessible everywhere on the planet. Through this concrete action, graduates of Permaculture Design Courses can, with the supervision of experienced professional Permaculturalists, learn techniques and gain unparalleled practical experience on site. At the same time they will be trained to lead projects with an approach that is respectful in every regard, and they will learn creative and dynamic pedagogical methods to help them teach others.
The projects are chosen for their humanitarian character and their sustainable perspective. They may leave tangible results that are useful in meeting the needs of the community, through the ecological application of the three ethics that are the foundation of Permaculture.
How does it work?
You are in groups of 4 or 5 people, matched with indigenous peoples from the community who are disadvantaged or who have learning difficulties. As a team, you put into practice a design that you create, based on the principles of Permaculture and your observations of the environment in which you find yourself.
Expected benefits for you:
1. With the help of professionals who have already acquired a wealth of experience in Permaculture, you practice and develop your expertise.
2. You are taught through dynamic teaching methods that encourage and develop creativity in the group.
3. You learn to master the management of sustainable "Eco-Economic" systems.
4. You develop your ability to work in a team and to lead teams.
5. You build solidarity and you apply the three fundamental ethics of Permaculture.
6. You practice using your right brain, and develop your full potential to inspire the team of which you are a part.
7. You self-finance part or all of your experience (see fundraising).
For a Permaculturalist it is crucial to integrate and to observe ecosystems as they operate; their viability and function is the same everywhere on the planet; the principles of Permaculture are applicable wherever there is LIFE...
You must be logged in to comment.
|Teaching Permaculture Creatively|
|Type: Teacher Training|
|Verifying teacher: Dave Jacke|
|Other Teachers: Kay Cafasso, Alisha Mai Frank, Chris Jackson, Ethan Roland|
|Location: Epworth Retreat Center, High Falls New York|
|Date: Mar 2009|
|Permacutlure Design Course|
|Type: Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course|
|Teacher: Grégoire Lamoureux BC Canada|
|Location: École de la Mère Nature Rougemont, Quebec Canadan|
|Date: May 1994|
|69 PDC Graduates (list)|
|0 PRI PDC Graduates (list)|
|4 Other Course Graduates (list)|
|have acknowledged being taught by Bernard Alonso|
|16 have not yet been verified (list)|
|Bernard Alonso has permaculture experience in:|