|Dade City, United States|
(projects i'm involved in)
(projects i'm following)
- Had some farming experience as a child but never appreciated it. Still reasonably good with a shovel or a hoe as a result though.
- Ended up on a piece of land and started a sheep farm there (by accident) at the ripe age of 36.
- Until recently have never realized most people don't understand animals.
- To me permaculture just makes sense, like laying down when you want to sleep. When I came across my first Bill Mollison's book (around 2008) it felt like something I always knew but forgot.
- The current project is Big Small Farm - a Farm Incubator in Bushnell, FL. Connecting new farmers with the land in a way that makes both sides happy! http://bigsmallfarm.org/
No more animal integration consults unless you're very local (Tampa Bay) or doing some crazy interesting s*it. Sorry! We just have a lot of stuff going on on both AL and BSF!
Whole Farm Design – Advanced Permaculture Course with Jono Neiger – January 2014
We have started monthly public tours and classes - let me know if you want to join us for the next one, have a good topic for a class or want to teach one. More details here http://bigsmallfarm.org/news/ and here http://bigsmallfarm.org/about/public-tours
Farm Incubator - Central FL project connects new farmers with the land in a way that makes both sides happy.
Gaia's Guradians - permaculture group in SPB; http://www.gaiasguardians.info/, seems to be pretty active
|Edible Forest Garden Intensive|
|Teacher: Eric Toensmeier|
|Location: Earth Learning Center|
|Date: May 2012|
|Type: Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course|
|Teacher: Mustafa Fatih Bakir|
|Location: Ko Phangan, Thailand|
|Date: Feb 2013|
|Whole Farm Design|
|Teacher: Jono Neiger|
|Location: Dade City, FL|
|Date: Aug 2013|